dimanche 29 octobre 2023

 How can i work? you remove all my videos : that i'm talking about some thigs that i don't simulate



  • it was some accusations that i'm talking about, you have suspension to improve who post, but me, you close my videos and don't give me the ways to touch my money, the others suspended, because, in my hands, they said that cameroon is the most lovely country in the world, some come and see, others things, no more yet. Tourism attempt, how much lost, it's me who may pay?

  • it's the problem, some say that reimboursement (Quickly)..
  • Accusation forms please?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

jesus et sa fortune - en église

 Jesus et la dîme - le talent est sa rançon Jesus sort tous les jours, sans argent, et revient avec beaucoup,  compté en achat à crédit, un ...